Tuesday, July 6, 2010

July 6 ,2010

FOR TODAY
Outside my window... HOT and humid!!
I am thinking...how lucky we are!
I am thankful for... the beautiful flowers and the joy of watching them grow !
From the kitchen...Tuna salad for one as hubby works 2nd shift
I am wearing... multi colored shirt and navy pants
I am creating... a letter
I am going... to the Dr. tomorrow for iron and to check my coumdin
I am reading...The StoreKeeper's Daughter
I am hoping... everything goes well tomorrow
I am hearing...the tv and central air
Around the house...tidy so not much to do.
One of my favorite things... my beautiful flowers
A few plans for the rest of the week: after tomorrow not much. Waiting on Saturday as my hubby will be done with his work week.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...(add your picture here)


My nephew Max! One of the greatest gifts I ever received~~

Please check out the other daybooks !!
http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/


No comments: