Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Wednesday,August 4,2010

Please visit :
http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/
to view other Daybook's


FOR TODAY
Outside my window... muggy starting to get dark for the night.
I am thinking... that I will be so thankful when I start to feel better and why won't the medicine start working on my ear infections.
I am thankful for...My Mom , Mom is always there.
From the kitchen... Nothing !! Robert will be upset that I did dishes. I will be glad when I can eat again~
I am wearing... nothing special, just old comforts!
I am creating... our reunion cards. I am late getting them out~
I am going... to three Doctor appts. tomorrow,
I am reading... nothing
I am hoping...that I will start feeling better and get to enjoy the weekend
I am hearing... the noise of the tv
Around the house... ran the sweeper and doing dishes as good as it gets.
One of my favorite things... enjoying the morning glories and the tomatoes out of the garden
A few plans for the rest of the week: going to a family reunion , trying to think of what I want to take food wise but can't at the moment
Here is picture for thought I am sharing... My Mom holding her 2 new Grandbabies at Christmas. Maximus Clayton-James on the left and Myra-Lynn Agnes on the right.


No comments: