Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Wednesday August 18,2010

FOR TODAY
Outside my window... warm and bright ,the humidity is out for now.
I am thinking... that fall will be coming soon. Makes me sad!
I am thankful for... Jesus ! What a sad world we would live in without Him.
From the kitchen... nothing its just me
I am wearing... nothing great was with my Maudie today
I am creating...nothing
I am going... to take iron tomorrow
I am reading...not much
I am hoping...that I will feel alot better soon
I am hearing... the fan
Around the house... too much to do and just don't feel like it yet
One of my favorite things... Being with my Maudie . I feel so alive with her ~~
A few plans for the rest of the week: Iv iron tomorrow reunion on Sunday
Here is picture for thought I am sharing... My brother Craig, wife Melissa and their children . A sad but Happy day as we knew Bill was HOME!!




Please share in with the fun and read other blogs~
http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments: