Monday, August 9, 2010

Monday, August 9.2010

Well, I so looked forward to the weekend and it wasn't good. I finished my blood transfusion on Friday. I cried alot on Thursday to what the blood dr. told us . Then I longed for just one of my family members to offer to go. Noone did and that just plain out hurt. Then on Saturday we went to the once a month breakfast here in town. I thought we would come home and do something. Well, we did we slept! LOL We had to go to town that night because I had a family reunion on Sunday and needed something to take. We ran out of gas , goto town and realized we had no checks on us. I gave up ! Went home and went to bed.
On Sunday we ran to town to get the things we needed. I fixed them and we went to the family reunion. Was glad to see everyone. We helped clean up and was getting ready to leave when my sister in law's phone rang. It was her brother telling her to get to her Dad's. When she got there he was already gone. I texted her and told her to let me know how things were when she could. Melissa texted me back and said she thought he was gone. I instantly started crying as Bill was part of our family. He was at every birthday party and came to our holiday meals. I sat next to him in Church . When the Pastor would say Lets all stand and prayer. Bill always told me You first and then I will follow. He was our friend ,family and we all loved him!!We kept our nieces and nephews while everyone went to the hospital. They was hurt and I wished I could had taken their pain away. My 15 yr old niece was upset because she never told her Grandpa the night before that she loved him or goodbye. I was honest with her and told her that is why I ALWAYS tell them to kiss me goodbye because they may never have the chance again. It costs nothing for a kiss or hug and it always make someone feel loved. My 11 yr old nephew called me today just to talk . I know that he is hurting and I wish I could take it all away. I told the kids that the most important thing is to ALWAYS remember what Grandpa told them . That he always loved them and was proud of them. GoodBye Bill ~~ I will miss you ~~~

No comments: