Monday, October 13, 2008

Monday,October 13,2008

Well, its yet another MONDAY!! Yes,I didn't post over the weekend. I guess there wasn't much to post about and yet I was aggravated with 2 of our dogs that KEEP DIGGING out of their pen * And yes they did it again today!* I also was excited because My Robert would be home for Sunday as it was his day off. We didn't get to go to Church thanks to the dogs. Just never enough time for Robert to get everything done. We did get to go to a nearby grocery store as we are out of so much, and with Robert on 2nds I miss cooking meals.
I did get to fix a pretty good supper last night. We had pork loin, homemade mac and cheese, and broccoli /cauliflower. Tonight I am fixing him a pizza burger for when he gets home. I miss him and don't really care for this work schedule and spend alot of time alone. But then I am thankful that he has a job. Robert came home friday night and said that 11 was laid off. God I pray that it never gets to Robert. We need that job. But with the way the economy is it is hitting everyone. Besides he switched shifts for me as I have a weekly iron treatment *where I am iron defict and need IV iron everyweek to maintain by blood level* Noone really wanted to take me for my weekly iron treatment as the iv takes an hour. I have a medical port that they use as I have no veins left due to my car accident and brain tumor. This is the longest I have went without a blood transfusion. Last week my level was at 10.5 THANK YOU LORD!! He is so good to us.
We have had some really warm days here lately. Over the weekend the temps was in the 80's and of course I was outside ALOT as I know that winter in just around the corner. Robert did plant me some icicle pansies out front and they are just BEAUTIFUL. I am truely amazed by the fall leaves and the colors. The Lord is always amazing me at what He can do. I am working on what we will eat on Trick or Treat night. I don't believe in witches and ghosts but I do believe in celebrating fall and pumpkins. I do send each one of my kids a Halloween card ,like every holiday to remind that how much we love them and that God loves them too. I want them to ALWAYS realize that they are special and unique !! I love each one of them and they are all my favorite for different things that they do. I also want them to know How special that they are in God's eyes and He loves them unconditionally.
Well, my half hour is up for now. Please be patient with me as I am still new at this but TRYING!

No comments: