Thursday, October 16, 2008

Thrusday,October 16,2008



For Today... *Even thou I am Late*

Outside my Window...
is a chilly night ,fall is here

I am thinking...that my Husband will be home soon
From the learning rooms...my computer, and a mess on my table with my library books and such

I am thankful for...My Husband, God and for my little ones with all their questions (my niece asked me a few question about the Bible ,love that
From the kitchen...tonight nothing
I am wearing...a old multi colored shirt and green knit pants and socks

I am reading...The Yada Yada Prayer Group

I am hoping...to get to go to Church on Sunday,and get some mail out this week

I am creating...at the moment nothing really

I am hearing...the weather and my dog snoring

Around the house..finishing clearing out one rm.,finish my letter, read more of my book, put away the clean dishes and vaccumming

One of my favorite things...watching my Christmas Catus bloom

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...work on planning next week meals ,getting some letters out, making my appointment for next week's iron treatment

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...
My youngest niece Maudie Elizabeth

No comments: