Monday, October 27, 2008

.http://thesimplewoman.blogspot.com/
Monday,October 27,2008
Outside My Window...its chilly,windy and rainy Fall is here winter's around the corner
I am thinking...that I need to finish my cards
I am thankful for...my Saviour,and that I'm here to enjoy another day,and for thursday as my family will be here
From the kitchen...cubed steak in tomato sauce with green peppers,onions,and mushrooms and nobake cookies
I am wearing...old clothes LOL
I am creating...nothing at the moment
I am going...to my iron treatment on Wednesday and the store,My nephew's championship football game on Saturday (I'm so proud of him Go Rams!)
I am reading...my yada yada books(its a series)
I am hoping...that things will get better and I will blog more
I am hearing...the tv and furnance
Around the house...needs a good cleaning by thursday
One of my favorite things...watching my niece Maudie walk
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:my family here on thursday,planning chili and veggie soup, and whatever I come up with.Here is picture thought I am sharing... My niece's Cassie and Miranda cheerleading pic's

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Great pictures and thoughts, Mary Agnes!! I'm glad I stopped by for a visit, even if it is Thursday already. Hope your plans for the weekend are blessed.