Monday, October 20, 2008

Monday,October 20,2008


Outside my Window....a little chilly,(but BEAUTIFUL) watching my cat climb the bird feeder

I am thinking...what will tonight bring

I am thankful for...my husband, esp. when he is short on time but fills my bird feeder,the fall weather, and my family
From the kitchen...chicken Parmesan,bow tie pasta,broccoli/cauliflower salad

I am creating...my post :)

I am going...to work on the folders for this weekends pen pal gathering,and my Halloween cards

I am wearing..my trusty red sweater,pink blouse and olive pants,socks

I am reading....more of my yada yada prayer group books

I am hoping...it doesn't rain tomorrow!

I am hearing.... the dog growling and Rachael Ray
Around the house...finish dusting my living rm,and clean my kitchen

One of my favorite things....apple cinnamon in my potpourri pot.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week....my iron treatment,my pen pal gathering, and Church

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you... My nephew Austin football picture this fall

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Greetings, Mary Agnes!

I jumped here from Peggy's Simple Woman blog -- your name was above mine on the list, and I've made a habit of visiting at least that person's blog. Not surprising - that has been someone new each week, so I feel like I'm making new friends.

Have to tell you that my very dear maternal aunt's name was Mary Agnes, although she was called Agnes (or Aggie by her hubby).

Sounds like you are enjoying great fall things, as it should be -- and busy enough with life, too.

May the Lord be your strength and guide, as you serve Him and your family this week,

Unknown said...

I hope you had a great pen pal meeting!